ENTRENOVA (ENTerprise REsearch InNOVAtion Conference) is a multi-disciplinary conference dedicated to examining, comprehending and discuss the economic, management, organizational, marketing and other issues related to innovation, information technology, and R&D, driven by enterprises. ENTRENOVA is organized by IRENET, Society for advancing innovation and research in the economy, Croatia in cooperation with Faculty of tourism and hotel management, Kotor & University North, Croatia.
The topics to be addressed include (but are not limited to):
- INNOVATION OF NEW KNOWLEDGE: Creativity Management; Knowledge Management; Data Mining; Business Intelligence; Collaborative Learning; Organizational Learning; Information Quality; Applied Statistics
- DIFFUSION OF NEW KNOWLEDGE: Cloud Computing; Database Management; Web 2.0; Internet Security; Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems; Software Development and Tools; Trust, Privacy and Security Issues
- EXPLOITATION OF NEW KNOWLEDGE: Accounting, Auditing and Taxation; Business Economics; Finance and Investment; Human Resources Management; Marketing Theory and Applications; Organization Studies
- E-INNOVATIONS: e-Learning; e-Business; e-Government; e-Health
- INTELLIGENT INNOVATIONS IN TOURISM: e-booking; e-tourism
- INNOVATIONS IN EDUCATION & TEACHING: Educational and teaching change fostered by innovations in technology for the purpose of learning, teaching, and curriculum development
- INNOVATIONS IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Innovative methods, approaches, and tools in project management; Case studies of good examples and failures; Survey research in the area of project management
Venue & Accommodation: Entrenova conference 2019 will take place in Hotel Eden, nestled in the shade of hundred-year-old pine. Hotel Eden offers lavishly elegant rooms overlooking a quiet cove, only minutes away from Rovinj`s old town. Covered by the ample shade of the pine forest park, a curved seawater pool is situated only a few steps away from stone and pebble beaches.
Papers presented at the conference will be published in the conference proceedings consisting of the Book of Abstracts and the Proceedings. Selected papers will also be considered for publication in conference journals. The Book of Abstracts will be published only in print. The Proceedings will be published on a CD-ROM and online. Papers from Proceedings will be published on EconStore, and SSRN websites.
For more information, please contact:
ENTRENOVA Programme Committee